Swivel thumb, offset handle shears.
With Swivel thumb is a perfect for comfortable and elegant cuttings, elegance comfort and design,
With PVD/titanium coating to ensure lifelong rust resistance.
Offset Handle model, with Large powerful blades, Extremely Sharp and smooth.
Black Titanium Coating, Micrometic clicking plate tightening system,
with Rockwell 54-56 made of Japanese Stainless Steel, Size 6" & 6.5"
with fantastic Convex edges, razor sharp blades, hollow ground, Triple hand honed, special style adjustable Screw, With silencer, Fixed finger rest, Soft finger rings this shear is great for getting into those hard to Reach angles with ease and comfort to your wrists, shoulders and hands.
Handmade, available in Mirror Shiny finish, super matt or PVD coating
Fine quality hairdressing scissors, Barber Razor edge scissors, Superb quality with extra Sharpness and smooth working.
1. Never open and close hinged instruments until they have cooled after autoclaving to stop hinges seizing.
2. Make sure all instruments are dry before storage.
3. Always run full washing cycles to make sure all detergents are washed from box joints and hinges in all instruments.
4. Remove barrel springs from instruments before processing.
5. Make sure instruments are in the open position to minimize cracking in the steel.
6. Make sure all residue is removed from instruments after procedures before allowing it to dry.
7. Never wash instruments with a wire brush or scourer always use a nylon or soft brush.